Muffhym Cattery - Cat Review from Corona, California

This breeder is a liar

Gave me a cat from a different litter than I picked. Said only 1 kitten was born.

One born dead. The cat she gave me looked nothing like the mom/dad cats. She had an abundance of black and white. That's what we got.

Told it was female. Got to vet. Ended up it was a male. Wow!!

A breeder does not know this??? Cat had a terrible eye infection. Still has a bad eye. Ibthink blind now.

Very disgusting breeding conditions in her hot garage with a ton of cats. BBB next

Product or Service Mentioned: Muffhym Cattery Cat.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Muffhym Cattery - GREATEST BREEDER EVER!

5.0

Muffhymscattery ALWAYS asks for a deposit as ALL other HONEST Breeders due. This is to make sure the buyer is serious about being on her waiting list and not just looking.

It takes time and money to raise Persians and Himilayans and most of all, Exotic Persians. I believe her to be VERY honest and up front.

She told me the same thing and it did take over 6 months to get the kitten I was looking for and no matter how many times I said not this litter she kept calling me when a new litter was available. I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR MY NEW BABY, and if it wasn't for Deborah I would not have her.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Corona, California, United States #998239

SHE IS A VERY NICE LADY AND I TOO WAS THANKFUL I FOUND HER. I NOW HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BOY NIKI, AND LOVE HIM THANKS TO MUFFHYMSCATTERY.

to Anonymous Corona, California, United States #1229390

I would like to see who wrote the reviews.

Muffhym Cattery - Cat Review from Redondo Beach, California

Debora McIntyre is the most dishonest self proclaimed breeder I have EVER met. She is completely un professional, I had put a deposit in GOOD FAITH of $400.00 (outrageous price to begin with) due to her promise in providing me with detailed specifics I asked of her .

She NEVER provided me with my cat and it's about to be one year. I have given her a chance to be an honest person and asked her to pay me back sinse she's breached our contract.

Now she's nothing but a thief/ *** artist. DO NOT WASTE your time and money, she's nothing but a liar and a THIEF!!!!

Muffhym Cattery - Cat Breeder Refused to Return 100.00 Deposit

I contacted this breeder, Deborah McIntyre, owner of Muffhymscattery on feb. 2, 2013 to inquire about a blue point himalayan kitten.

She said she would have some soon for $700 to $900 each. She kept writing and told me she had a waiting list. One list was free and the other was the "priority" list and cost $100. I said put me on the free list.

She kept writing that kittens would be born any day now and that the "priority" list would be called first and get first choice. I relented and sent her a check for $100. I kept writing her and she kept saying any day now...that went on all month. A cat's gestation period is only 65 days...how could she be so wrong and call herself a breeder?

Finally she wrote and told me the cat was in labor. I waited all weekend to hear from her. When i finally wrote her she told me the litter was born and i did not come up on that list and would have to wait for the next litter in a couple of weeks!! So what was the point of paying to be on a priority list?

It was now the first week of march! I found an ad from a reputable breeder and bought my blue point himalayan kitten from her on March 8, 2013 with no problem, no lists and no baloney! I then asked for my money back from Muffhymscattery and was told it was non-refundable...though she never once told me that in any emails! She tampered with the check I gave her...writing "non-refundable" on it and saying she called me and I agreed she could do that...FRAUD!

That was a big lie! I never saw one kitten or cat from her and don't even know if she ever had any. I've kept every email we've had between us. I am retired and had just lost my 18 year old himalayan cat on Feb.

1, 2013 - who had been my constant companion for 18 years and just wanted another kitten like her.

I feel this woman stole the $100 from me. I feel robbed!

Comments

Corona, California, United States #1229392

She said the exact things to me. Anyday now...call me before you come.

Finally. The cat gave birth to 1 live kitten. Haha. I was *** to take the cat.

She lied. !!!!

Muffhym Cattery - Do not purchase with "non Redundable Deposits"

NOTICE: A deposit is used as leverage to lock in a sale because the cat breeder is so hungry for money. As they live over their means and use sales to make a living off.

Do not purchase from any CFA / TICA cat breeder with the words: "Non Refundable Deposits" on their websites or contracts.

Contact us for the police dept or sheriff's office we have the list

For more Info Go to http://ca-catbreeders.info/whatsnew.html

CFA/TICA cat breeders had made up the police of this "NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS" and its against the law. Anyone who withholds any money from any buyer will have a police/sheriff crime report filed. The first crime report was filed against Muffhymms Cattery